Tuesday, October 28, 2008

topic gone awol.

I did not realise how much time has past since I lasted posted. (((brokenfaedoll))) I did not even realise someone out there does read this stupid thing. How wants to read about someone having depression all the time? Actually I do..I feel like I am in the same boat as them and want to reach out and give them a hug you know? I wish I could makea cupof teaor coffee and sit with them, even if it is not to talk, just the company of having someone close by? I dont now about you but my face can really ache when I smile. I lived for 7-8 years in a marrige that my husband used to knock me down verbally and emotionally I hardly ever smiled, and when I did he would put me in tears and tell me he is there for me.

Ahh hell I am done for now, I want a cup of tea, warm shower and read a quilting magazine.

3 comments:

yimi said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Hope you feel a bit better now.

Dionne said...

Just take it one day at a time, and take a moment every day to pamper yourself. You deserve it!

PS - a hot yummy drink, a cozy cat and a quilting magazine, sounds like a nice relaxation technique!

grandmarockton said...

come on lets blog together?